Ready to get started with the process? Here is the simple step-by-step process needed to go from first contact to getting ready for school!
The first step in the process is to fill out the form HERE or on the "Request a Tour" page. This will get you in contact with our Enrollment Coordinator, Ms. Liao, who will schedule a visit with you to campus as soon as available. After the school tour, she will give a brief introduction to our school, provide you with all required documents and answer any questions you may have.
Alternatively, you may call the office at 02-2861-6400 to schedule a tour also.
Ready to be part of our school family?
After applying don't forget to pay the $3,500 NTD application fee.
Prepare the following documents that were included in your Application Pack. They can also be downloaded again here by clicking on the highlighted words.
- Foreign Passport signature and photo page Copy & ARC Copy
- Two current photos
- Student Health Record Form (needs to be filled out by both parents and a licensed Physician
- Last two (2) years of your child’s school records (not needed for 1st grade applicants)
- Two (2) recommendation forms from previous teachers
- Signed Student & Parent Handbook Information Acknowledgement Form
- Signed Internet Agreement Form
- Signed Photo/Videotape Release Form
After all documents have been turned in, our Enrollment Coordinator will schedule a visit with the principal and homeroom teacher for the student and his/her parents. This will be a meeting to discuss your child’s educational needs as well as for us find out more about the student and the family.
On the same day as the interview, the student will also take an EAL test. Please allow at least 1 hour and 30 minutes for testing.
The test will be done through the WIDA Screener test and will include a standardized test as well as a written or verbal discussion with the ELA teacher.
If your child is accepted, to TAAS you will receive a letter of acceptance with two invoices.
- The first invoice is to pay the registration fee of $30,000 NTD to reserve your spot.
- The second invoice will be for all remaining tuition and other school fees. Please pay all the remaining fees as listed on the second invoice before the due date.
If your child is put on the wait list...
- If the grade you are applying for is full, we will put your child on the Wait List after we have received all required documents, the application fee of NT $3,000, had an interview with the Principal, and reviewed the results of the English test.
- Applications will be reviewed for approval and once an opening in the class occurs, we will contact you to let you know there is an opening.
- Once an applicant is accepted, we will send you your acceptance letter with the two invoices, as mentioned. Both invoices must be submitted within 7 days to secure the position. If we do not receive payment within the 7 days, the position will be offered to the next person on the Wait List.
If you are joining our community before the start of the school year, please join us on Registration Day with your child before school starts.
Please prepare the supply list items as given in your acceptance letter and welcome pack.
For midyear starts, please drop your child off on the first day of school. If you use the school bus, it will start in the afternoon.
We will provide lunch on the first day of school if you have signed up for lunch.