The mission of Taipei Adventist American School is to help students know God, develop their minds, strengthen their bodies, and create healthy relationships with others.
The vision of TAAS is to be the best known school in Taipei for providing the most holistic instruction possible by following God’s blueprint for education.
School Wide Learning Objectives
- Experience God’s love and learn how to share it with others.
- Treat others with respect, just as they would like to be treated.
- Develop a working knowledge of Biblical beliefs.
- Develop language skills including the ability to effectively speak, read, and write English.
- To the best of their ability, master all subjects for future academic success.
- Develop the ability to think independently and creatively to accept responsibility for their academic progress.
- Develop an appreciation for the value of each individual.
- Demonstrate a respect for all cultures without prejudice.
- Develop acceptable social behavior.
- Learn personal and civic responsibilities.
- Develop good health habits in: diet, sleep, exercise, and self-discipline.
- Learn facts and issues concerning: health, disease, and lifetime fitness.